Friday, April 8, 2011

Lions, and tigers, and bears! Oh, my! (March 4th 2011)

Granddaddy and Me-Ma took Ani (and her parents) to the Zoo over the weekend,
We all had lots of fun and spent most of the day looking at the animals
 and napping.
"Come on Scare Crow. Were off to see the Wizard"

 That's right Granddaddy is the Momma Kangaroo.



This was such an amazing moment that I couldn't believe I
 had caught it on film. As I took this picture, I was almost sure I had
missed this rare and fleeting occasion.  If you look closely at the picture,
 you might have to stare for a bit, but you can actually see that Me-Maw
 is holding Ani, and that the Ani snatcher (aka Granddaddy) is nowhere in
sight.   I should work for National Geographic!

This one is kinda big y'all.

Are you sure it's not real?



For some reason Ani seemed to enjoy the bronze animals more then the real ones,
Maybe it's because she could pull on their ears.

or sit on them.


Even though we picked on him a bit in this posting we wanted to say a big
Thanks!!!
to Granddaddy and Me-Maw for the trip to the Zoo it was so much fun.
Also Mom and Dad can never repay you enough for the amount of sleep they got that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment