Sunday, August 22, 2010

Catch up

First, Ijust wanted to say sorry for the delay in the Blog. Life has been a bit busy and while we are still taking pictures we have just have not had the chance to post them so this posting will hopefully catch you up to the present.



Ani went to visit MeMa and Grand-daddy Stedman on June 6th


The visit went well and we had lots of fun, after dinner we went out front for pictures where Ani and Nathan had a life changing experience.

July 2nd
Uncle John and Aunt Linda came to visit for the week. Ani is now sometimes letting other people hold her we arent sure why some days she will and some she won't but we are hoping that the good days will come more often


















July 3rd
I can now say that my daughter is truly enlightend she has spent most of the day with the local Tibetan monks that are visiting from Dharamsala.  The monks found her very cheerful and fun to play with though I'm not sure if they consider baby yoga meditation, I'm still willing to give it a try.















July 24th
While this picture may not seem like a big deal the main focus is actual the dress.  A former co-worker of Grandma Ura smocked dresses for Chiemi when she was as a little girl.  This dress, while made for another girl is small enough for Ani to wear.  As an aside, June, the co-worker also makes the most delicious strawberry freezer jam.



Julyth 25
Also Gigi Ura came down for a visit and once again Ani has proven to be more accepting of others. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this stranger anxiety can't last forever.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realize I could comment----I really enjoy all the photos yhou are sharing. Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete