Tuesday, April 20, 2010


Hey Everyone,


For some reason that i do not know, some of y'all were receiving all the photos


(and that unnamed person posted them all over facebook so it seemed like i loved that person most and only choose to share my daughter with that person)


don't worry, I'm not going to name any names
On the other hand others were not receiving photos no mater how many times they e-mailed me and called me and asked me to resend, again and again and again.


So to solve this issue i had a few people suggest that i just start a blog and y'all can go and check it out whenever you like. I will updated it with new pics and stories instead of sending them out by e-mail. Also this will give y'all the chance to post and reply not to mention you will now be able to see the comments that others say.


I have posted every e-mail and picture from day one including this one.


take care


Ian, Chiemi and Ani

No comments:

Post a Comment